Each ceremony is tailored and customized to your needs as each situation is unique.
- Births, Baby Naming and Baby Blessing Ceremonies
- Teen-to-Adulthood Rituals
- Engagements, Unions, Weddings, Anniversaries and Vow Renewals, more details here.
- Separation, Letting Go Rituals
- Loss of a Child, Miscarriage, Stillborn
- End-of-Life Coaching, Spiritual and Emotional Support, Death Rituals and Funerals
- Life Transitions
- New Home Blessings
- Empty Nest Rituals
Rituals are either rooted in a religion of your choice, based on your personal spiritual beliefs, or simply created around what is truly important to you at this point in time.
For those who want to experience their ritual in the wilderness, on the side of a cliff or anywhere that is remote, you can make your dream come true.
“Myriam was a truly special addition to our ceremony. We couldn’t have asked for a more thoughtful officiant. I would recommend her to other couples in a heartbeat.” Faryal & Ian
“Myriam helped us prioritize our non-traditional goals and encouraged us to build in moments of quiet to our ceremony. These moments helped us stay connected to each other and the beauty of the ritual. We are so thankful to have found someone to help us turn what we thought was the most stressful part of wedding planning into the most meaningful and memorable part of our weekend.” Brittany & Erik
“Thank you so much for everything. Your grounding presence was the perfect complement to our day.” Kristen & Brian